Where In The World Are You??

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Yay, I finally got tagged!! Now I really know there's some other SL crazies reading my blog and I feel special! ha ha

Okay, 6 non-important habits/things/quirks/facts about me....

Ready......set.....GO!
  1. So far, I've lived in Michigan, Florida, California (twice), Minnesota, Connecticut, New Mexico, Virginia (twice) and New York.

  2. I have a desire to live outside of the U.S. for at least some portion of time

  3. I AM the black sheep of the family.

  4. I read incessantly be it online or books and magazines. I could be referred to as a walking library (i.e. NERD)

  5. I love watching tennis grand slam tournaments and they're the only sporting events that I'll really watch on tv.

  6. I boycotted sports in college. If you have an academic scholarship and don't perform well academically, you lose your scholarship. If you have an athletic scholarship and the team doesn't perform well athletically (aka the team sucks and can't win) you still get to keep your scholarship.

Once you've been tagged, you have to do the following things:

  • Link back to the person that tagged you. Bless you Amba!!

  • Post the rules on your blog

  • Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by adding links to their blogs

  • Let each random person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

I'm tagging.....


Aqueelah

Paulette

Sisterlocks Convert

Sisterlock Adoration

Natasha (aka Black Russian)

and

CloudNine

As far as an update on my locks..... I just had my 3 month lock-a-versary!! I'm still just as happy as ever with them and have almost forgotten what my hair was like before them! They've puffed up a bit and LOVED the humidity of Trinidad. I don't have any great new pictures yet but I'm excited because a photographer and some other guests from the Home Office are coming up to northern California this weekend. I will hopefully have some great shots to show soon!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re # 5, you and my Mummy would get along just great, lol.

Congrats on reaching 3 months. Looking forward to see those pics.

CardioBunny said...

#6 is too funny! I'm completely with you on #s 2 and 4 .

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on #2 and #4. Living outside the country has always been a goal, hoping to do it sooner than later..