Where In The World Are You??

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It All Starts Here....

This is my very first blog and my purpose is to share with the world all of the incredible experiences in life that allow me to get to know all that is me. I hope to be able to inspire the adventurous spirit in all who visit here, and encourage you to discover what makes you who you are. What's on your list of things to do before you die, and what's holding you back?


You only live once and I doubt that anyone lays on their death bed reflecting back on their life and thinks, "I sure wish that I'd spent more time in the office...

" I'll try anything once....twice if I like it!!

I'll also be taking you along with me as I journey from my regular, natural, nappy, kinky hair to a life with Sisterlocks. For women in general, our day-to-day lives can be determined by a good hair day vs. a bad hair day. For me, my decision to get Sisterlocks will take my regular hair days to an entirely new dimension.

2 comments:

Ms Stella said...

I love this picture!

brunsli said...

You are so cute! I feel like I can see your happy spirit right through the screen in this photo and in the others, like the one with your beagle.