
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
My 1 Month Lock-a-versary....
Today is my one month lock-a-versary!!! I am so pleased with how my locks are coming along so far. This is just a Caruso roller set. I originally bought the 30 roller set but I also indulged myself with the 14 roller traveler set too because I needed some additional medium and large rollers. I don't like tight curls so I use the larger rollers but of course the trade-off is that the curls don't last for very long. Without starting out looking like Shirley Temple, how can I get my curls to last longer? I can't use any setting lotions or anything like that because my locks are still such babies.....well that and my consultant would kill me!! Ha ha!! Any other suggestions?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
1st Happy 1 month. This is a pertty picture of you and your locks. The only thing I can think of is once after you wash your hair to roller set your hair while it is still damp. Oh I just remebered have you ever heard of Crinkles & Curls by Taliah Waajid. My consultant allowed me to use that in the begiining and it worked, and you don't have to use that much. Hope this helps, have a good one.
Miss V
Hey there, I followed your post on LIU here. Trust me, you won't believe how fast the anniversaries start going by... My 7 month mark just flew by.
Oh yeah, your SLs look great. Keep us updated, the blogging community LOVES to see lock journeys :)
Hey Miss V,
I've heard of the Crinkles & Curls only on LIU. Where can I find it? I'll be seeing my consultant tomorrow so hopefully she can give me the thumbs up or thumbs down on using any products at this point. Thanks!
Okay now.....you know you are looking too cute. Happy 1 month anniversary. Just remember, it keeps getting better with each passing month. Go girl!
Congrats on your 1-month lockversary. You look absolutely lovely, and those curls are so pretty.
I know how you feel about 1-year milestone being so far away, but before you know it, it will soon be here. Continue to enjoy your journey.
Happy 1 month anniversary, girl! Enjoy the journey!
Hey I'm not sure if they sell this product in anystores but here is the link to their website!
http://www.naturalhair.org/
Have a good one,
V
Congrats on your 1st month. Your locks are looking lovely.
Post a Comment