Sydney and Sammy, my dog and cat made it though sleeping most of the way. Just outside of Los Angeles, Sydney couldn't resist the opportunity to open the window and let her ears blow in the wind. She looks like Underdog when she does it, a diva version that is.
Anywho, I'm pooped and it's time for a good night's rest! Please keep me in your prayers as I wander through these desert lands. While I made it through most of California's desert today, I still have much more ahead in Arizona and New Mexico tomorrow. The mountains that I've passed are beautiful and look exactly like they do on maps and from the view of an airplane, just up close and personal. If you ever get a chance to head this way, don't miss the view. It's absolutely breathtaking!
Here's the route we covered today....
Here's Sydney, my litte underdog soaking up the rays.....
And, of course Sammy spent the drive seizing the opportunity to do what he does best.....




2 comments:
Glad to see that the "Girls" are doing well. That was a nice drive for the first day. Get some rest.
Those glasses on Sydney are adorable!
Drive carefully and arrive safty. The kitty needs some glasses too. :-)
Post a Comment