It's been awhile but I've been tagged again so here's what I have to do....1. Link to the person that tagged you..... I was tagged by Luvlocd.
- 2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself that have not been shared already
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Hmm...what are some important or weird quirks about me...1. While on an internship with Walt Disney World several years ago, I got the opportunity to hold a cheetah in my arms. Yes she was alive, but yes, she was also sedated.
2. My least favorite part of the day is the whole process of getting dressed. If I had it my way, I'd live in my pajamas.3. I knit and am just finishing a sweater for me to wear this fall and winter.
4. I'm pro-gay. What I mean by that is that even though I'm straight, I believe that gay people should have all of the same rights and privileges that straight people do, including the right to marry and be covered under family insurance plans. I think the right to marry is a civil issue and not one of morality. After all atheists are allowed to marry so marriage is not just a religious sacrament. Civil unions do not allow domestic partners all of the same rights as marriage and just like it was wrong for whites to deny black people of their right to vote, I think it's wrong to deny gay people of their constitutional right to marry. Just my two cents...
5. I just received word that I'll be moving to South Carolina in a few weeks so a shout out to all the SL sisters there!
6. I'm a recovering Ben & Jerry's addict. My favorite flavor is Americone Dream which has vanilla ice cream, huge swirls of caramel, and chocolate covered pieces of waffle cone. I don't know how many days I've been clean but I'm workin' on it.
Okay, I'm tagging...
- One Girl And Her Hair
- Nappy And Happy
- Amina's Sisterlocks
- Teen 1937
- Allecia's Sisterlocks
- Penny's Locks of Love




5 comments:
Happy belated birthday fellow Virgo! (mine's coming up in a few days). Did you have a recent growth spurt?? Your hair looks significantly longer.
Hey Allecia, my hair is growing like a weed but I think the difference in the picture might be tighter curls but I don't know....
I was hooked on the oatmeal cookie B&J's. Please share the sweater when you are done. Congratulations on your move. Have you found a consultant?
Hey Carmen,
I haven't moved just yet but I know that there are 3 consultants in the state. I'm not sure how close they are but since taking the class I've been doing my own retightenings. I think I'm doing okay with them but of course I'm never above getting a professional opinion. ;)
WOW!!! Look at your growth..One year is so close!!
You got to hold a cheetah?! Aaawww...
I would love to see the sweater when you are done. I can knit but not that well, I'm still doing scarves and square items. How long did it take you to learn how to knit in the round?
Post a Comment