I am now at 10 months with my beautiful Sisterlocks. I don't have any new pictures because my hair at 10 months looks the same as it did at 9 months. My hair is definitely settling in well but when I look back to the beginning, I wish that I'd left my hair completely alone when I first got my locks. My hairline is giving me all kinds of trouble partially because it's a finer texture than the rest of my hair, but also I think because I played with it too much in the beginning. Aaaahh, the lessons we learn along the way.
I'm wearing my hair freestyle 99% of the time to allow it to continue to progress on its own but now that I have a few new hair accessories, I think it's safe for me to branch out a little bit and play with a few styles.
In the meantime, I'm procrastinating on packing for my move to South Carolina. I love traveling around but it's always the process of moving that I hate. Oh well, off to pack up boxes I go....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Happy locversary! It's hard to believe that it has been 10 months! Your hair looks quite nice and full. Keep up the good work with the DIY!
Your hair looks great. We are almost at the same loc age and I am envious :>)
Post a Comment