Where In The World Are You??

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Just wanted to add a new picture for all to see. I took this one on Tuesday, December 4th, 2007 when my baby locks were about 3 days old. I haven't tried any particularly styling yet as I'm really just loving my freestyle look. I spritz with some water to get rid of my bed head in the morning, shake and fluff a little, and voila! That's all she wrote!! I must say though that I don't think that my pictures really do justice to my hair as you can't see the beautiful texture of the locks. Guess I'll just have to let it grow and let it flow...


5 comments:

Salt-n-Pepper Diva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Salt-n-Pepper Diva said...

Looks Great!
Seems that you and I follow the same hair-care routine. Aren't these SL just the best and such hair freedom?!

Goodnapps said...

Congratulations on the new SL's. They are absolutely adorable!!

Salt-n-Pepper Diva said...

It appears the you and I may have the same cork-screw pattern to our hair, where it just curls up on itself.

I see a lot of other SL that are wavy but overall straight, not mine.
It's been repeated again and again that no two loc'd heads are the same. No truer words were spoken!

Taz said...

Congrat's on the Locks!! they are cute babies! as I read your post I felt your sense of freedom, just keep pressing one foot in front of the other and surely you will reach your destination, thou you will encounter negative things and people do not allow them to redefine who you are and the mission your on girl you better tell her 2 steps to the left!! ok now as far as the mirror goes, I stay in the mirror naked every Morning before I get dressed for work and every night after my shower I absolutely LOVE me and the body GOD has blessed me with , from my heaviest to my thinnest I LOVE everything I see curves, humps, bumps and all LOL!!!

Taz